Moringa Oliefera is a tree native to the Southern foothills of the Himalayas that has been widely cultivated and used in tropical and subtropical areas around the globe. Moringa is often referred to as the ‘miracle tree’ for it’s wide range of medicinal uses.
Instructions for growing your own miracle tree
- Add growth hormone to seed bath with seeds. Fill bath with water and leave seeds in overnight.
- Transfer seeds to seed tray. Gently push seeds below the growth medium and cover.
- Place in dark room for 6-8 days until seeds germinate.
- When seedlings are germinate and break through soil place in cool area with limited daily sunlight.
- Keep growth medium moist
- At 7-10cm transplant seedlings
- Enjoy your tree